Beaches and Surrounding
Tancamelis can be the ideal starting point for exploring the wonderful Sardinia. Our home is close to the beautiful Marmorata beach, just 10 minutes walking from home and the other famous beaches are only from 10 to 20 minutes by CAR , so every day it's possible to discover a different beach:
- Rena Bianca, (Santa Teresa beach) is far about 10 minutes. The famous and incomparable beaches of Capo Testa and Santa Reparata are about 15 minutes.
- On the street for Porto Torres it's possible to reach the wild and wonderful beaches of Rena Majore , Rena di Matteu, Montirussu , Lu Litarroni in about 15 minutes.
- Punta Falcone, the northernmost point of Sardinia, is about 10 minutes.
- On the street for Palau, all the wind-surf lovers can reach Porto Pollo-Isola dei gabbiani in about 20 minutes. In the same direction, for romantic people Porto Rafael is about 20 minutes. For the lovers of worldliness, Costa Smeralda and S.Pantaleo are far about 40 minutes.
- Santa Teresa Port is only 4 km from Tancamelis, here it's possible to rent a boat to explore the archipelago of Maddalena ( Spargi, Budelli, Caprera....) and for the beautiful French islands of Corse ( Cavallo, Lavezzi, Isola Piana). From the port of Santa Teresa are leaving every day the ferry boats for Bonifacio that can be reached in 1 hour.